- RBs: C. Williams (A short term solution until SJax comes back.)
- WRs: D. Henderson / R. Meachem (With Colston out and Moore possibly still injured, both should see targets.), J. Jones (I liked Jones last year and with Walter out more balls should be coming his way. ** UPDATE ** - Walter's injury not as serious as originally thought, so Jones is more like a high risk high reward if he can establish himself in the next couple of games.)
- QBs: R. Fitzpatrick (Soft passing defensive schedule coming up: Oak, NE, and Cin), R. Grossman ( He looked solid and has AZ, Dal and StL as his next three.)
- TEs: J. Gresham (8 targets, 6 catches, 58 yards, 1 TD - This could be his breakout year), F. Davis (6 targets, 5 catches, 105 yards - R. Grossman seemed to favor him over C. Cooley in week 1.)
- K: If trying to fill a spot for Kaeding any of the following should suffice: D. Akers, B. Cundiff, or R. Gould
- Def: N/A
Just hit me up if you want to chat about any situations you're working through.